Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Need Owners Manual

United States of America
plmuto
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1984 carver 32 aft cabin

Re: Need Owners Manual

Postby plmuto » November 7th, 2019, 7:30 am

Cooler wrote:Source of the post plmuto - link to 84 owners manual. Same as Viper sent. You will need to get an actual service manual from the engine OEM. What specifically do you have for engines? You should contact Carver for OEM list on your boat. 8-) er
https://carveryachts.blob.core.windows. ... -cabin.pdf

Cooler wrote:Source of the post plmuto - link to 84 owners manual. Same as Viper sent. You will need to get an actual service manual from the engine OEM. What specifically do you have for engines? You should contact Carver for OEM list on your boat. 8-) er
https://carveryachts.blob.core.windows. ... -cabin.pdf

I have the crusaders I believe 350's

United States of America
Cooler
Admiral
Admiral
Vessel Info: 1995 Carver 330 Mariner
Twin 350XL Crusaders
Home port: Menominee, MI

Postby Cooler » November 7th, 2019, 10:40 am

Well that's good. I have a manual for a 1995 350XL Crusader that I could send to you. It is not a full blown service manual, but the manual that comes with the boat at delivery. Although there may be some changes, Crusader was known for keeping things pretty consistent over the years. If you would like me to send it, just PM or Email your address. 8-) er
Cooler By The Lake
( All weather people have to say this on air, near lakes )

United States of America
km1125
Admiral
Admiral

Postby km1125 » November 7th, 2019, 1:00 pm

plmuto wrote:Source of the post
I have the crusaders I believe 350's

When you specify "350", you should add "HP" or "CI", as Crusader made both and they are different and it will cause confusion if you don't.

I suspect yours are 350CI

The 350HP is based on the 454 C.I. engine and the 350 C.I. engine is rated around 270HP

Return to “The Project Center”