Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

1990 carver 3807 spiral staircase

Topic author Canada
Ledeauville
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1990 carver 3807

1990 carver 3807 spiral staircase

Postby Ledeauville » September 17th, 2017, 7:17 pm

Where can i find spiral staircase for my 3807

Canada
Viper
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1989 Carver 3807 Aft Cabin

Re: 1990 carver 3807 spiral staircase

Postby Viper » September 17th, 2017, 11:03 pm

Welcome aboard. They are no longer available. Carver used to produce them themselves. I inquired and apparently they don't even have the drawings anymore :cry: Your best bet is to have one custom made or get one from a vessel that is being scrapped. I was given a price of $4k to get one made. I'm still looking!

Return to “The Project Center”