Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Cleaning out the garage and found some stuff....

Used boat parts, used Carver boat parts, trailers, dinghies, outboards, props...everything but the boats they were attached to. ALL ADS ARE FREE - USERS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POSTS TO PLACE AN AD
Forum rules
All classified ads for boat parts are free. Please be as specific as possible in describing your item. You can upload pictures too!

CarverYachtOwners.com and the owners of this forum take no responsibility for the authenticity of ads or legitimacy of items being sold. Buyers, please buy responsibly.

To place an ad start a new Topic. We reserve the right to delete ads from users with fewer than 10 posts.

Topic author United States of America
tomschauer
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1998 Carver 355
Suspicious Fishes !
2022 Kawasaki 310X

Cleaning out the garage and found some stuff....

Postby tomschauer » July 26th, 2017, 11:15 pm

Hello all. Every few years I clean out my garage and purge what I haven't used in a few years. I found a few things that may be of interest.

Sony rm-x60m stereo remote. Brand new in box with cable, mounting hardware instructions etc.

Raymarine E66014 Bronze thru hull transducer. Brand new in box with instructions etc. Don't ask me what it fits, I don't remember.

Raymarine / Apelco Bronze thru hull transducer with speed and temp. p/n 31-085-1. I believe it equates to an airmar b50. Brand new in box.

NGK BUHX spark plugs. I don't believe they make these any longer. They fit all force motors and who knows what else. I have 16 brand new plugs.

Shakespeare 4357-2, VHF / FM splitter kit new with instructions.

Also, if any of you are into trains in the off boating season, I have a bunch of G scale stuff I am going to sell. A lot of it new and never used. Aristocraft, USA Trains, LGB, and Bachmann Spectruum. Also track, lots never used.

Open to offers, let me know if you are interested in anything.
Thanks
Tom

United States of America
km1125
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Cleaning out the garage and found some stuff....

Postby km1125 » July 27th, 2017, 10:02 am

I may be interested in the "Raymarine / Apelco Bronze thru hull transducer with speed and temp. p/n 31-085-1". I have a thru-the-hull now but it doesn't do speed or temp. I'll have to see if that one works with my depthsounder.

tomschauer
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Suspicious Fishes !
2022 Kawasaki 310X

Postby tomschauer » July 27th, 2017, 10:21 pm

Let me know. This is a canoe shaped transducer that will need a fairing block. I am not looking to make $, you can have it for $ 40.00 plus shipping cost. It is 120khz. If you have the proper plug for your display, you can splice the wires and make anything work.

United States of America
km1125
Admiral
Admiral

Postby km1125 » July 28th, 2017, 1:36 pm

tomschauer wrote:Source of the post Raymarine / Apelco Bronze thru hull transducer with speed and temp. p/n 31-085-1

Poked around to see if I could find that part number and I'm not finding much. Is it fairly old, perhaps predating the introduction of CHIRP? If so, then it would not work with my sonar.

tomschauer
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Suspicious Fishes !
2022 Kawasaki 310X

Postby tomschauer » July 28th, 2017, 2:07 pm

its definitely not CHIRP.

Return to “Boat Parts For Sale”