Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Bedding

The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Carver Yachts.

Topic author
Khyden
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2003 Carver Motor-yacht 366

Bedding

Postby Khyden » September 22nd, 2013, 2:42 pm

Any advice on where to our purchase replacement bedding for a 2003 Carver Yacht 366?

White Noise
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2000 Carver 396MY

Re: Bedding

Postby White Noise » January 1st, 2014, 11:54 am

Hello,

The custom bedding you can google,but if you're looking for a less expensive approach without jeopardizing quality, Bed Bath and Beyond has a draw string brand called Sheex. You could also by a size larger in any brand or quality of your choice and have a local sew shop customize them.

Good Luck!

jlplatts
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Postby jlplatts » August 30th, 2015, 4:42 pm

I purchased high thread count 100 % cotton sheet sets with elastic around the bottom sheet in the nearest size to my mattress. In my case a queen, then sewed a band of 1 inch elastic over the existing bottom sheet elastic - I did several rows of stitching to ensure durability. Do not stretch the sheet out when sewing your elastic - this tightens the fit of the bottom sheet to accommodate my 6 inch mattress. I tucked the extra corner fabric with a hem stitch. Works great for me, hope it will help you as well. - PS also did the mattress cover this way....
:captain:

katefollot
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: A hybrid vessel, model year is 1997.

Postby katefollot » October 6th, 2016, 5:29 am

Hi, I am also looking for the bedding for my Yacht, but I think its hard to find. I am going to take fabric and stitched it for best fitting for bedspreads here in Australia.
Bianca bedspread https://www.rushk.com.au/bianca online in Australia.

Return to “Carver Yachts Forum - Model Discussion”