Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Access to AC unit on 3297

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author United States of America
Wizardinthehouse
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1986 Carver Mariner 3297.

Access to AC unit on 3297

Postby Wizardinthehouse » January 28th, 2018, 10:01 am

Hello - I just bought a 1986 Mariner 3297. It has an AC unit under the galley counter on the port side. It’s winter in Buffalo so the boat is still shrink wrapped. I’ve been on it a few times to get ahead on some cleaning. Wondering how to access the AC unit. I can see the top of it through the cabinet under the galley sink but how do you really get acces? Wondering if a previous owner covered an access panel on the dinette seat back with carpet?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”