Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Back up cameras for the boat

Discussion of radars, GPS, autopilots, stereos and TV's. Also iPad and other mobile navigation devices.

Topic author Canada
bud37
Admiral
Admiral

Back up cameras for the boat

Postby bud37 » March 1st, 2018, 11:48 am

Has anyone seen anything designed for a boat like we have in the cars etc with the zone lines and warning beepers for distance etc.....that may be quite helpful if it could be adjusted for your specific needs, especially for some of us that can't see the corners.....anyone ??...... :beergood:
The above is strictly my opinion always based on years of doing...remember to support local business , it pays back.

Canada
feeez
Commander
Commander
Vessel Info: 2001 350 Mariner

Re: Back up cameras for the boat

Postby feeez » March 1st, 2018, 1:24 pm

I have cameras..... don't use them.

As far as beepers, buzzers, and warning systems. I have someone with me that fills that role with no mistake. :down:

Cheers
Fraser
Former 2001 350 Mariner owner

United States of America
Tennessee River Rat
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2001 Carver 506 Aft Cabin 480 Volvo's
2007 Meridian 341 with 6.2 MPI Horizon Mercruiser Engines
1988 Sea Ray 340 with Twin 454's
1987 Stratos with 200 HP Merc

Postby Tennessee River Rat » May 14th, 2018, 12:54 pm

Try Tadibrothers.com and type in boat cameras. They have several and options, and one is the grid lines you were looking for.

Topic author Canada
bud37
Admiral
Admiral

Postby bud37 » May 14th, 2018, 7:19 pm

Checked it out, looks like that may be what I was looking for, thanks........ :beergood:
The above is strictly my opinion always based on years of doing...remember to support local business , it pays back.

Return to “Electronics & Navigation”