Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

faucets

Discussion of AC's, plumbing and sanitation related issues.

United States of America
A Lee
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2005 56' Voyger

Re: faucets

Postby A Lee » July 6th, 2018, 2:37 pm

I replaced a shower faucet single handle from Lowe's. The pressure is much less than the other shower and sinks. It is the same if on shore or boat water. I checked for a water saver and found none. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

United States of America
g36
Admiral
Admiral
Vessel Info: 1997 Carver 405

Re: faucets

Postby g36 » July 7th, 2018, 9:09 am

Mine was actually better after replacing. Shouldnt have any flow issues. You checked in the shower head and hose to it for water saver? What faucet model?there may be flow limiter built in to the valve. Looks like some you can adjust .Some look to be non adjustable. I looked at mine again forgot I had to use the tub outlet and capped off the shower output due to the way I had to mount it.
1997 Carver 405
Crusader xli
The Black Pearl
Soddy Daisy Tn.

Return to “AC/Heat, Plumbing & Sanitation”