Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

shower sump quality

Discussion of AC's, plumbing and sanitation related issues.

United States of America
KTWilliams
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1994 440 Aft Cabin,
Full Circle

Re: shower sump quality

Postby KTWilliams » August 20th, 2018, 4:39 pm

I did this yesterday, or rather almost did it yesterday. Need to make one more connection and wire it up. Pain in the you know what cause hard to find general plumbing parts that actually fit in this area. Had to order from Defender and Fawcett and they are both great to work with. Did away with original Jabsco pump even though it still worked, the float was bad but set up was generally nasty. So I put in new Rule shower box with a lot of 90 degree angles for multiple lines since I had 4 coming in, 1 going out. But it looks a lot better and I'm optimistic this will do the trick on my 3807

Return to “AC/Heat, Plumbing & Sanitation”