Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

My shower hose is stuck...not so simple

Discussion of AC's, plumbing and sanitation related issues.

Topic author
SomeDayCame
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2002 57' Carver 570 Voyager

My shower hose is stuck...not so simple

Postby SomeDayCame » October 23rd, 2014, 6:24 pm

2002 570 Voyager. Master head shower is a one piece unit. The shower hose coming out of the shower seat worked just fine until a few weeks ago. Now it seems somthing has fallen or wrapped around the hose. I cannot fully extend the hose. I cannot find a place to access underneath to check what is catching on it. Any clever thoughts on how I can fix it without completing taking out the head?

United States of America
voyagerfan
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2000 Carver Voyager 530

Re: My shower hose is stuck...not so simple

Postby voyagerfan » May 31st, 2015, 10:50 am

Can you get at that area through the cabinet under the master stateroom sink? If there is not a removable panel on the forward side of that cabinet, maybe you can cut one out to gain access.
Thanks,

John
2000 Carver Voyager 530
Satisfaction
Grafton, Il

Return to “AC/Heat, Plumbing & Sanitation”