Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

ETA Circuit Breakert

Discussion of batteries, chargers, wiring, generators, distribution panels, battery switches, etc.

Topic author United States of America
tonyiiiafl
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1994 Carver 39 Cockpit Motor Yacht

ETA Circuit Breakert

Postby tonyiiiafl » July 7th, 2019, 3:14 pm

I was running some wires through the area of the Battery disconnect switch, and when I was replacing the panel, a pole broke off of one of the ETA 50A circuit breakers. I know I am a bit needy lately, but does anyone have a source for these? I saw some on EBAY but not exact match ups. It was an ACC breaker, and 50 AMPS. Attached is a photo of the numbers on the side. It appears to be sistered up to the 60A breaker next to it. Thanks again, the wealth of knowledge here is outstanding!
DA8914BF-0671-4D32-A26C-777E228134A7.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author United States of America
tonyiiiafl
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1994 Carver 39 Cockpit Motor Yacht

Re: ETA Circuit Breakert

Postby tonyiiiafl » July 8th, 2019, 10:39 am

Found a source. Custom Marine in SC. However they do lot the 50A anymore only a 60 which is what is sisters up to it. I had to go with the 60. However I am OK with that as if it trips it would be for. Catastrophic failure and the cable is the same size to and from the 50 as the 60

Return to “Electrical”