Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Logo bulb replacement on 56Voyager 2006

Discussion of batteries, chargers, wiring, generators, distribution panels, battery switches, etc.

Topic author United States of America
Peteradp
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2006 56 Voyager

Logo bulb replacement on 56Voyager 2006

Postby Peteradp » July 14th, 2021, 9:10 pm

2006 56 Voyager has Logo lights on each exterior side of the Bridge Deck. The Bridge deck rocker switch has LOGO label. Has anyone changed the light bulbs? The Logo emblem is either acrylic or hard plastic and I don't see any screws or pry open slots on the exterior. Rather than taking apart panels on bridge deck I'm hoping someone here has replaced the bulbs and can advise how to access them.

United States of America
SOUTHWIND
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2006 56 voyager Volvo 675

Re: Logo bulb replacement on 56Voyager 2006

Postby SOUTHWIND » July 18th, 2021, 12:37 pm

I have same problem with logo as any one have found an answer

Canada
Shantina
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Postby Shantina » March 13th, 2023, 8:07 pm

New to website with 06 Carver V56
I just took down the Starboard logo light to refinish and the bulbs in the acrylic housing are very small LED bulbs mounted on an aluminum circuit board.
Due water getting behind the gasket half the buls on the circuit board are toast.
I'm looking for a complete new fixture...any help where to find??

United States of America
SOUTHWIND
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2006 56 voyager Volvo 675

Postby SOUTHWIND » April 9th, 2023, 5:22 pm

Southwind, They have a few studs remove nuts, I replace my with LED strip lights. They work out and looks good. I use a blue light. Hope that heip.

Return to “Electrical”