Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Spiral Stairs

Topic author Canada
1000islands
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1989 Carver 3607 Aft Cabin
SeaDoo Sportster

Re: Spiral Stairs

Postby 1000islands » May 30th, 2014, 5:57 pm

Salter Stairs is making a piece to fit the gap.

Do you mean 19" down from the aft deck floor?

Canada
Cheryl
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1989 36' Carver Aft

Postby Cheryl » May 30th, 2014, 8:36 pm

Yes. It is 19" to the first step. We have emailed Salter twice to talk about options & haven't heard back yet. We have to put hand rail on this weekend. Not sure how long the marina will be patient with is staying dry docked in an area where they usually store trailers. I have attached a pic that should show the first step down.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WeekendLove2
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: Carver 1988 42 aft cabin

Postby WeekendLove2 » December 27th, 2014, 8:24 am

I too am looking for a good spiral stair source. Only one found thus far is Nautical Stuff in Denison, TX (near Lake Texoma). I have not yet received the quote however. Any info would be much appreciated. Happy New Year!

United States of America
tdarr
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1993 Carver 370 aft cabin

Postby tdarr » October 22nd, 2019, 11:28 am

The link http://www.yachtforums.com/forums/carve ... cheap.html isn't working. Can someone post the full link? I can't find the post.

United States of America
km1125
Admiral
Admiral

Postby km1125 » October 22nd, 2019, 1:51 pm

tdarr wrote:Source of the post The link http://www.yachtforums.com/forums/carve ... cheap.html isn't working. Can someone post the full link? I can't find the post.

tdarr wrote:Source of the post The link http://www.yachtforums.com/forums/carve ... cheap.html isn't working. Can someone post the full link? I can't find the post.

I think you need to be registered on that site for the link to work.

After you get registered, you can do a google (or duckduckgo) search for : site:yachtforums.com spiral stairs and you'll have a few threads to read.

Return to “The Project Center”