Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

New matress project for 370 Aft cabin

United States of America
Bentone23
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1996 Carver 355 Aft Cabin
454 xls EFI

Re: New matress project for 370 Aft cabin

Postby Bentone23 » November 5th, 2018, 3:27 am

I sent my aft cabin mattress out to a custom mattress shop in Sacramento. Estimate is $600 delivered to Stockton, CA. He is making an upgraded inner spring with memory foam upper. I am 5’9” and 280. Too old and fat to be uncomfortable in my own boat. I will let you ‘now how it turns out.
Bruce Bennett
Bentone23@sbcglobal.net
1996 355 Aft Cabin
Central California
Boating on the Delta and SF Bay

Great Britain
Peter
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: Carver 38ss 2007

Postby Peter » March 26th, 2019, 3:22 pm

Just an idea on a good quality mattress if you have a curved one like on my 38ss
I got a Tempur memory foam mattress & cut it to shape !

United States of America
g36
Admiral
Admiral
Vessel Info: 1997 Carver 405

Postby g36 » March 29th, 2019, 10:43 am

we live near chattanooga and a company called murmaid mattress which manufacturers their own mattresses and sells their product and others. they will take their house brand mattresses and for $25 dollars added to their standard mattress price will customize their product to match your mattress or template. we had our 405 mattress which is basically a tapered queen done in february this year. turned out perfect and 10yr warranty planning on having one made for the rv now.
1997 Carver 405
Crusader xli
The Black Pearl
Soddy Daisy Tn.

Return to “The Project Center”