Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Carver Voyager 2827 - Let's See Those Upgrades

Topic author United States of America
MuzzledRooster
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1987 Carver Voyager 2827

Carver Voyager 2827 - Let's See Those Upgrades

Postby MuzzledRooster » August 17th, 2018, 1:11 pm

I'm one of those guys who can't leave well enough alone. We've purchased our 1987 2827 and the mod bug has already bitten. The list of things to upgrade is growing longer by the day. I'm curious to see what upgrades or modifications other Voyager and Mariner owners have made. I'm also hoping to get some good source information.

One of the coolest mods I've seen here thus far is a courtesy light with a laser engraved base plate installed on a Mariner, I believe. Looks awesome.

Brag about what you've done...please!

:captain:
1987 Carver Voyager 2827
2007 Rinker 240 DB
Home Port - St. Charles, MO USA

Return to “The Project Center”