Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Windows/Weather Stripping and Felt Channel - '89 Montego 23

Topic author United States of America
jrides55
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1989 Carver Montego Mid-Cabin

Windows/Weather Stripping and Felt Channel - '89 Montego 23

Postby jrides55 » May 24th, 2022, 3:17 pm

Hey everyone, I have an '89 Montego Mid-Cabin and I'm redoing much of this boat and right now I'm working on the windows. The weather stripping and felt channel were just shot. Can anyone tell me what size felt channel and weather stripping goes in there, or share any links you may for me to buy this stuff? By the way, here is a video I did of removing one of the windows.

Thanks a ton!
1989 Carver Montego Mid-Cabin 23'
(Not a Carver) 1972 Glastron V-176 Swinger

Canada
uchu
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Vessel Info: 1988 Carver Santego 2767 - Twin Mercruisers 4.3LX with Alpha-One drives

Re: Windows/Weather Stripping and Felt Channel - '89 Montego 23

Postby uchu » June 1st, 2022, 8:08 pm

This thread can provide you some helpful information:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4335

Return to “The Project Center”