Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

1976 mariner 28 with furnature on fly bridge

Topic author
Lake Erie Monster
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

1976 mariner 28 with furnature on fly bridge

Postby Lake Erie Monster » June 3rd, 2014, 2:27 am

i just had an awesome idea to get rid of the extremely dated back to back seats and replace them with 2 swivel chairs and them add an l shaped couch from a pontoon boat on the starboard side with a table to port or poss a bench. with the sheer size of the bridge i think this could work awesome, has anyone ever tried anything like this?
Adam and Shannon
28' Mariner twin 302's

"My other vessel is a Klingon Bird of Prey"

United States of America
Seif911
Captain
Captain
Vessel Info: 1977 Carver Mariner 33'

Re: 1976 mariner 28 with furnature on fly bridge

Postby Seif911 » June 13th, 2014, 7:12 am

Morn',
This sounds like a great idea. It would sure make it look nice. For us on our Mariner, I probably won't because we actually use the pull out bed. I have bought things from 'PontoonStuff' website. Check them out, they have a great selection, even if you just get ideas from them,
Thanks,
Steve

22' Godfrey Hurricane Fun Deck, Fiberglass hull, 175 HP, Deck boat
24' Chrysler Cruiseliner III (Lonestar), 120 HP, Aluminum Hull, Cabin, 1968
33' Carver Mariner, fiberglass hull, 520 HP, Yacht, 1977

Return to “The Project Center”