Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Are you a new member? Stop in and say hi!

Topic author
justavacation
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2000 Carver 406 w/cummins 370hp

Postby justavacation » May 16th, 2015, 10:31 pm

Hi, My wife and I own a 2000 Carver 406 with diesels. Purchasd it back in October of 2011. I've been working on it ever since. We love the layout and space, with 2 children and 2 small dogs we still don't feel cramped. We have always preferred Carver, owned a 355 back in the 90's, oh what memories! My latest project is re-seating the large fixed glass window on the port side. Does anyone hve any experience with this issue? The bottom of the window has pulled way from the bottom of the seal. Is there any sort of bracket that holds the glass in place or is it just adhesive/caulk? Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”