Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

New 2276 owner and new to forum

Are you a new member? Stop in and say hi!

Topic author
carver2276
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1977 carver 2276 camper,chevy305,mercruiser898

New 2276 owner and new to forum

Postby carver2276 » October 21st, 2013, 1:22 pm

Hello all,
I have recently purchased a 1977 Carver 2276 Camper Boat, I am trying to restore it back to original (as best as I can) For the most part, it has been easy because the vessel has been taken care of. It has a Chevy 305 That runs great and a mercruiser 898 outdrive that I have replaced the lower unit on. I have restored all of the teak woodwork, and I have been looking for a few things (Camper Canvas, Front Seats - need to find the upholstery for the rear seats -It had the upgraded Gold package - I need to rework the side windows, find channel or something- to keep the water out of the cabin, and a few other odds and ends.
If you have any resources and or parts for this model, please let me know.
Thank You,
Tim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

United States of America
Seif911
Captain
Captain
Vessel Info: 1977 Carver Mariner 33'

Re: New 2276 owner and new to forum

Postby Seif911 » October 21st, 2013, 3:52 pm

Welcome to the forum! I like your boat. It looks very similar to mine as I also have a 1977. I did a lot this year but have a lot more to go. Should be fun.
Thanks,
Steve

22' Godfrey Hurricane Fun Deck, Fiberglass hull, 175 HP, Deck boat
24' Chrysler Cruiseliner III (Lonestar), 120 HP, Aluminum Hull, Cabin, 1968
33' Carver Mariner, fiberglass hull, 520 HP, Yacht, 1977

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”