Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Hello from San Diego!

Are you a new member? Stop in and say hi!

Topic author United States of America
MeredithRaymond
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1998 Carver 355 Aft Cabin

Re: Hello from San Diego!

Postby MeredithRaymond » August 17th, 2017, 10:49 pm

km1125 wrote:Source of the post Welcome aboard!!

Curious as to what your experience was with shipping the boat, and if you have any advice for anyone else looking at having to do that?

Sorry, we bought the boat in San Diego. The previous owners had it shipped here in order to sell her.
'98 Carver 355 Aft Cabin
San Diego, California
:captain: This is my first boat!

United States of America
CaliCarver
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2000 356 Carver Motoryacht

Re: Hello from San Diego!

Postby CaliCarver » September 29th, 2017, 8:39 pm

Greetings San Diego,

Last year my wife and I bought a 2000 356 Carver Aft Cabin Motoryacht. Our boats are very similar to each other. We have owned our boat for a little over a year, but have driven the boat over 1000 Nautical Miles. If you have not done so already I would recommend replacing fuel filters and possibly fuel pumps.

We purchased the boat from a broker in Oxnard, Ca. Upon purchase we cruised the boat up the coast past San Francisco and the California Delta to Sacramento where she is permanently docked.

If you have ANY questions please reach out. Owning a large boat can be overwhelming at times, but you will love your new purchase.

Thanks,
Ray

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”