Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

New to the CYO Forum - Prior Riviera Owner

Are you a new member? Stop in and say hi!

Topic author United States of America
Bacchus
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1993 Carver 300 Sedan

New to the CYO Forum - Prior Riviera Owner

Postby Bacchus » June 6th, 2018, 7:06 pm

Hi All
Just joined the forum.
I have owned a 1986 Riviera for many years and loved the boat.
Reason for joining is to help a very good long time boating friend a Carver owner sell his boat.
He had a stroke last fall and his wife was recently diagnosed w/ a brain tumor so they are looking to unload their boat ASAP.

I and another close boating friend have taken on the task to help get his boat sold.

I guess I need to earn my way to post on the For Sale section and post photos so working on that.
Boat is a 1993 Carver 300 Sedan and is a freshwater boat in excellent condition.

Hope to contribute here based on my 30 yrs of boating experience and 12+ yrs of carver ownership.

Don
"Bacchus"

United States of America
km1125
Admiral
Admiral

Re: New to the CYO Forum - Prior Riviera Owner

Postby km1125 » June 6th, 2018, 9:30 pm

Welcome aboard! Sorry to hear about your friend and his wife. Hope they are doing OK.

Canada
bud37
Admiral
Admiral

Re: New to the CYO Forum - Prior Riviera Owner

Postby bud37 » June 7th, 2018, 8:10 am

Welcome to the forum....good job , you and your friend stepping up to help out in a time like this....there will be something for you going forward...... :approve:
The above is strictly my opinion always based on years of doing...remember to support local business , it pays back.

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”