Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum
We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com
You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
- Scurvy Dog
- Posts: 3
- Joined: November 24th, 2018, 3:13 pm
- Vessel Info: 1985 Carver 3227 Convertible
Twin Chevy 350’s marinized by Crusader
- Location: Portland, Oregon
New to this board but I’ve owned my Carver for a few years. Finally, I have decided to keep it for a couple more seasons and I’m looking for advice on certain upgrades and modifications.
I live in the Pacific North West with my wife and two crazy boys, ages 8 and 6.
Eventually, we are looking to sail but for the time being we are going to enjoy motor yachting.
- Posts: 2032
- Joined: April 23rd, 2015, 10:22 pm
- Vessel Info: 2001 350 Mariner
- Has thanked: 271 times
- Been thanked: 431 times
Seems my original answer is now moot...
― Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows
Safe travels with light winds and calm seas.....
Cool Time ...out.
- CYO Supporter
- Posts: 69
- Joined: September 25th, 2018, 8:36 am
- Vessel Info: 2002 Carver 410 Sport Sedan
- Location: Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
- Has thanked: 53 times
- Been thanked: 14 times
- CYO Moderator
- Posts: 1696
- Joined: February 5th, 2013, 9:24 pm
- Vessel Info: 1987 3697 Carver Mariner
1988 Cougar 46 Kevlar Vee offshore
1969 15' Glaspar / 1969 Johnson Electrmatic 85
1964 Barron Flat bottom drag boat
A couple of dinghies
- Location: Saint Joseph and Trenton, MI
- Has thanked: 34 times
- Been thanked: 221 times
1964 Barron Flatbottom with BBC Chevy
1969 Glaspar Avalon /1969 Johnson Electromatic 85
1987 Carver Mariner
1988 Cougar Kevlar 46' with triple blown 572s
Past - 1988 2807, 1989 4207 Aft
- CYO Supporter
- Posts: 2707
- Joined: July 10th, 2015, 9:58 pm
- Vessel Info: 1989 Carver 3807
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Has thanked: 131 times
- Been thanked: 581 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest