Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

RE: New Owner of 1997 Carver 455

Are you a new member? Stop in and say hi!

United States of America
1992330aftcabin
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1992 330 Carver aft cabin

Re: RE: New Owner of 1997 Carver 455

Postby 1992330aftcabin » November 24th, 2019, 7:35 pm

Did you watch and learn how to service it yourself? Maintaining a power boat can be expensive but letting it go WILL cost more in the long run! I like working on my boat, I find it relaxing and rewarding. Keep us posted on how you first winters adventures go.

United States of America
nautohm
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: Naut Ohm
1996 455 Cockpit Motor Yacht
Twin Cummins 6CTA 8.3 w/ ZF 301 transmissions

Postby nautohm » February 1st, 2020, 2:20 pm

Welcome Sloopjob! My wife and I are new to a 1996 Carver 455. It's been an ordeal, but hopefully all worth it this upcoming season in upstate NY.

Happy and Safe Boating!!

Naut Ohm
(Scott)

United States of America
Cliffm
First Mate
First Mate
Vessel Info: 2006 Carver 36 MY
"the Condo"
VP 8.1Gi-F

Postby Cliffm » February 2nd, 2020, 10:41 am

Welcome to the forum, it's a wealth of knowledge, with a fantastic bunch of owners.
My wife and I have a 2006 36MY which she named "the Condo". We enjoy it allot, and are working through the quirks. As you said, the layout fits.

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”