Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

ports for 2807 Riviera

Are you a new member? Stop in and say hi!

Topic author Canada
Davepjr
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1984 Riviera 2807

ports for 2807 Riviera

Postby Davepjr » January 3rd, 2021, 10:50 pm

hello does anyone know where to purchase Gray Enterprises replacement ports?

thanks Dave

United States of America
throwback2
First Mate
First Mate
Vessel Info: 1987 Carver 28 Voyager,twin small blocks,1991 Shamrock,350 Chevy now.
1973 Atlantic Craft 15, 2004 2 smoke Merc 40,
and a few other water toys

Re: ports for 2807 Riviera

Postby throwback2 » January 4th, 2021, 6:28 am

Picture of port? We are scrapping a Mariner at our yard.

United States of America
km1125
Admiral
Admiral

Postby km1125 » January 4th, 2021, 2:33 pm

Grey was bought out by (someone - forgot who) and they were bought out by Pompanette, in Florida. They do still have/make some of the parts for the older Grey Enterprises ports. There are some threads on here with much more info. If I get a chance later I'll try and find them but you can do some searches to see if you run across them

Canada
hcarmich
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: still looking

Postby hcarmich » April 26th, 2021, 7:06 am

Hello. Hopefully someone has this information. I have a 1983 Riviera - looking to replace a couple of the portlights. Does anyone know the replacement part? I have been searching but cannot find the part for my boat. Appreciate the assistance. thank you

United States of America
km1125
Admiral
Admiral

Postby km1125 » April 26th, 2021, 8:27 am

hcarmich wrote:Source of the post Hello. Hopefully someone has this information. I have a 1983 Riviera - looking to replace a couple of the portlights. Does anyone know the replacement part? I have been searching but cannot find the part for my boat. Appreciate the assistance. thank you

You should post some pictures to see if anyone recognizes them. Did you look all around on them to see if there's any name cast or stamped into them? My 3607 of the same vintage (83) had a small label on one of them that had the name "Grey Enterprises". That got me started and I ended up finding the parts I needed at Pompanette (because they had bought out Grey decades ago)

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”