Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

New Member:

Are you a new member? Stop in and say hi!

Topic author United States of America
jnick
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2000 Voyager 450
Twin Volvo 460

New Member:

Postby jnick » August 15th, 2014, 6:46 pm

Thanks for having me aboard. I have been boating for many years, with my last boat being a Bayliner 242, but we had just outgrown her. Little daughters turned into married women with big husbands and now a grandchild and needed more room. We found a 450 Voyager and have been very happy.

I am learning about many new systems and boat handling techniques so I welcome the advise and knowledge you can share.

Thanks for the future help!

Jerry Nicholas
Aboard Southern Cross
Wilmington CA

United States of America
Ramsport47
Commander
Commander
Vessel Info: 1998 Carver 310 Santego

Re: New Member:

Postby Ramsport47 » August 18th, 2014, 12:31 pm

Welcome and good luck with your 450 Voyager. Great boat with loads of room!!! It performs well with the Volvo engines.
Kenny
1998 Carver 310 Santego
T-Merc 350 Mag MPI (300hp)
Port: Cedar Point Marina, Sandusky, Ohio

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”