Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Seeking Mariner 3297 or Mariner 3697

List your Carver Yacht for sale here. All listings are free for active form members! ALL ADS ARE FREE - USERS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POSTS TO PLACE AN AD
Forum rules
All classified boat ads are free. Please be as specific as possible in describing your vessel. You can upload pictures too!

CarverYachtOwners.com and the owners of this forum take no responsibility for the authenticity of ads or legitimacy of items being sold. Buyers, please buy responsibly.

To place an ad start a new Topic. We reserve the right to delete ads from users with fewer than 10 posts.

Topic author United States of America
titchenal
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Seeking Mariner 3297 or Mariner 3697

Postby titchenal » October 1st, 2020, 5:06 pm

I am looking for a 3297 or 3697 along the Mississippi in Minnesota or Wisconsin. As with many boats this year, they are few and far between. Boat selling sites and Craigslist only takes one so far. Am hoping that there is someone here that is looking to make a move from theirs.

thanks!
Eric

United States of America
Cooler
Admiral
Admiral
Vessel Info: 1995 Carver 330 Mariner
Twin 350XL Crusaders
Home port: Menominee, MI

Re: Seeking Mariner 3297 or Mariner 3697

Postby Cooler » October 2nd, 2020, 11:36 am

I have been contemplating a change. I have a 95 Mariner 330, 374 hrs on 5.7XL Crusaders, V-drives. Will be storing in warm storage on Oct 12. If that interests you, PM your phone and I can send some pics. The guy I store with also transports boats, so you could work out delivery that way, or cruise to Miss. via Superior. Thanks. 8-) er
Cooler By The Lake
( All weather people have to say this on air, near lakes )

Return to “Carver Boats For Sale”