Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

New Member 57 Voyager for sale

List your Carver Yacht for sale here. All listings are free for active form members! ALL ADS ARE FREE - USERS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POSTS TO PLACE AN AD
Forum rules
All classified boat ads are free. Please be as specific as possible in describing your vessel. You can upload pictures too!

CarverYachtOwners.com and the owners of this forum take no responsibility for the authenticity of ads or legitimacy of items being sold. Buyers, please buy responsibly.

To place an ad start a new Topic. We reserve the right to delete ads from users with fewer than 10 posts.

Topic author United States of America
pizzazsdaddy
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 57' 2003 Carver Voyager with Cummins Power. Factory Top.

New Member 57 Voyager for sale

Postby pizzazsdaddy » January 19th, 2022, 5:09 pm

Hello Carver Owners
I am not the owner, but the Caretaker/Babysitter of an exceptional Carver 57 Voyager currently located in Miami, FL. Her current owner is purchasing a Marquis 65. I thought I would give current Carver owners a heads-up on the availability of this one.

DA CHEZE is a 2003 model with the factory hardtop and the preferred 635hp CUMMINS QSM11 engines with 1120 original hours. She was an all fresh water Lake Michigan boat until October 2017. Since then, she has enjoyed the best of professional care and has been consistently upgraded.

Updates include:
Complete New GARMIN Integrated electronics package in November 2020 including Radar/GPS and a New SIMRAD Auto Pilot.
New complete Isenglass Bridge Enclosure 2021
Complete 1000 hour Cummins factory service interval 2021
New Port Engine Turbo kit in 2021
New Starboard Engine Turbo kit in 2019
New Cruisair/Dometic 23,000BTU AC Compressor and salon air handler in 2019
New U-Line Galley Refrigerator 2019
New EQUATOR Washing machine 2020
New 65" SAMSUNG 4K TV in the salon 2021
Fresh bottom paint November 2021

She is unquestionably one of the nicest, cleanest, most updated 57 Carvers out there.

United States of America
TruckerTim
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2000 Voyager 450
Sarasota, FL

Re: New Member 57 Voyager for sale

Postby TruckerTim » January 25th, 2022, 4:12 pm

...And the price is....??

pizzazsdaddy
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Postby pizzazsdaddy » January 25th, 2022, 4:46 pm

Hi Trucker Tim
The asking price was $479,000. I say was, because we already have a contract pending. Scheduled for survey and sea trial next Tuesday. I will post next Wednesday if anything changes.

pizzazsdaddy
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Postby pizzazsdaddy » February 11th, 2022, 7:17 pm

Hi Trucker Tim
Forgive the delayed response. The spectra-analysis on the oil samples were delayed due to a backlog at the lab. We finally got those back yesterday. The survey and sea trials were excellent. There were a dozen minor survey recommendations mostly involving overdue replacement of original water intake hoses on the engines and generator which are already in the process of being done. We are also checking the port transmission that showed excess tin and copper in the oil samples, but operated perfectly. The company that recertifies the fire extinguishers can't even get to us until a week from Tuesday. All the little stuff you don't think about until it needs to be done is being done. This is too nice a boat not to be delivered correctly, especially when you consider the owner owns the marina!

Right now, the (first time) buyer is quibbling over the possible 5-week time frame to complete the survey recommendations before he takes delivery. This is our busiest time of year. The Supply Chain hasn't helped. The boatyard currently has an 80-day waiting list just to get hauled for bottom paint. If it were up to me, I would show the boat and take backup offers just in case. The owner wants to give the buyer a chance to face the reality of the time it takes to get a boat serviced right now.

So this is in limbo for the moment.

United States of America
TruckerTim
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2000 Voyager 450
Sarasota, FL

Postby TruckerTim » February 16th, 2022, 12:23 pm

Can you send a link to pics? Boat is in Miami, correct? Thx

pizzazsdaddy
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Postby pizzazsdaddy » February 16th, 2022, 2:06 pm

Hi Trucker Tim
At the moment DaCheze is docked at Palm Beach Yacht Center. 60 miles north of Miami. 10 minutes south of Palm Beach International, 40 miles north of Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International if you are seeking the nearest airport. If you would like, I will take a fresh set of photos tomorrow. What is your email address? These phots were taken about a year ago before the new electronics package was installed,
DSCN6955.JPG
DSCN6649.JPG
DSCN6645.JPG
DSCN6955.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pizzazsdaddy
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Postby pizzazsdaddy » February 17th, 2022, 9:08 pm

Hi Trucker Tim
As promised, I took a fresh set of DaCheze photos today. 2/17/22. I will post as many as possible here...
DSC00056.JPG
DSC00052.JPG
DSC00119.JPG
DSC00058.JPG
DSC00060.JPG
DSC00071.JPG
DSC00065.JPG
DSC00064.JPG
DSC00072.JPG
DSC00104.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pizzazsdaddy
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Postby pizzazsdaddy » February 17th, 2022, 9:41 pm

A Continuation of the tour of DA CHEZE...
DSC00046.JPG
DSC00096.JPG
DSC00090.JPG
DSC00090.JPG
DSC00091.JPG
DSC00092.JPG
DSC00085.JPG
DSC00080.JPG
DSC00074.JPG
DSC00081.JPG
DSC00078.JPG

She is too nice not to consider for a serious 57 buyer. I have been with the boat since we left Chicago the weekend after Labor Day in 2017. I will be happy to answer any questions.

pizzazsdaddy
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Postby pizzazsdaddy » March 4th, 2022, 6:31 pm

The 57 Carver Voyage DaCheze is now officially sold.
Closing March 9th.
Thanks everyone.

Return to “Carver Boats For Sale”