Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Selling my Carver 3607 Aft Cabin

List your Carver Yacht for sale here. All listings are free for active form members! ALL ADS ARE FREE - USERS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POSTS TO PLACE AN AD
Forum rules
All classified boat ads are free. Please be as specific as possible in describing your vessel. You can upload pictures too!

CarverYachtOwners.com and the owners of this forum take no responsibility for the authenticity of ads or legitimacy of items being sold. Buyers, please buy responsibly.

To place an ad start a new Topic. We reserve the right to delete ads from users with fewer than 10 posts.

Topic author United States of America
dmcom@att.net
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1983 Carver 3607 Aft Cabin

Selling my Carver 3607 Aft Cabin

Postby dmcom@att.net » December 14th, 2022, 2:57 pm

There is another Carver I want but have to sell my 1983 3607 Aft Cabin to afford it. My 3607 is in better than good shape. This is a clean well maintained boat. Bottom excellent with no blisters and recently re-painted two coats. repacked prop shafts and rudders. All electric and plumbing in good shape. Gelcoat nice and Interior beautiful. All thru hulls and seacocks replaced. Starboard engine re-done about 2.5 years ago and runs great with less than 12 hours since rebuild. Port engine recently replaced in past week. All gauges work and two tank floats replaced. Boat is really clean and comfortable. Looking up pricing this boat sells anywhere form 30K in rough shape to 100K in excellent shape. Looking for $65,000 and I am taking offers. It is in my slip at Ashley Marina, Charleston, SC. Call anytime at 843-830-5468 or email dmcom@att.net.
Last edited by dmcom@att.net on April 16th, 2024, 11:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

United States of America
g36
Admiral
Admiral
Vessel Info: 1997 Carver 405

Re: Selling my Carver 3607 Aft Cabin

Postby g36 » December 14th, 2022, 9:33 pm

Yachtworld has a couple listed in the upper 30s lower 40s. Not sure you'll find any 3607going for $100k now days. Best of luck.
1997 Carver 405
Crusader xli
The Black Pearl
Soddy Daisy Tn.

United States of America
km1125
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Selling my Carver 3607 Aft Cabin

Postby km1125 » December 15th, 2022, 2:31 pm

I agree with g36's comment.

You might want to post up some additional info on options are on the vessel, and some pics. I had an '83 too, that I just sold a couple years ago. Does it have a genset and ac and heat?

Also, I'm curious on the fuel gauges. Was that modified from stock? Mine only had one fuel gauge at each station, with a momentary-contact switch to select if you wanted to view the port or stbd tank.

Return to “Carver Boats For Sale”