Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

New Carver Dealer Anouncement

ImageThis forum is for general discussion of all things Boating. If it's boating related and doesn't fit in another forum, post it here!

Topic author
SHEMP
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Vessel Info: 2000 CARVER 456 MY
Full Bridge and aft deck enclosure
Originally purchased in Staten Island
Second owner also purchased in Staten Island in 2012
Now berthed in Toronto Canada
A wonderful and fully appointed luxury yacht.

New Carver Dealer Anouncement

Postby SHEMP » January 22nd, 2015, 11:24 am

I went to the boat show last week and wandered over to The Marquis/ Carver display , I had a very nice chat with Reg Garnett, Director of Service at Executive Yachts . I look forward to seeing the new office in Toronto and doing business with them. With respect to Crates and their decades of service to the Ontario boaters , I'm very happy that Marquis / Carver in Pulaski has made this quick announcement . I like many boaters need Dealer support for our boating needs.
Victor (SHEMP)
2000 456 MY

Marquis & Carver Yachts Adds New Canadian Dealer – Executive Yachts
Posted on January 14, 2015

Pulaski, Wisc (January 14, 2015) – Marquis and Carver Yachts has added Executive Yachts in Mississauga, Ontario Canada to the growing Marquis and Carver Yachts’ global dealer network.

Executive Yachts is a new dealership selling, servicing and supporting the Toronto boating market. Although a new comer to owning a dealership, owner and CEO Derek Mader has 15-plus years of experience managing and operating a dealership.

“We are excited to have Derek and his team at Executive Yachts become the new Marquis and Carver dealer for the province of Ontario,” said Rob Parmentier, President and CEO Marquis Yachts, LLC. Parmentier continued, “Derek’s enthusiasm and passion for our brands, his customers he had previously sold boats to, the Ontario and Toronto area boating community is infectious. Derek Mader, President & CEO of Executive Yachts added, “We are excited to represent Marquis and Carver Yachts continuing the long standing tradition of selling and servicing one of the most livable, approachable yachts on the water.”

“With one of the newest fleets of boats on the water today, dealer partners like Executive Yachts and our current global dealer partners, we are poised to make an impact on the bridge boat market,” stated Parmentier.

To download a PDF of the press release, click here.

For more information, contact Matthew Vetzner, Director of Marketing, at mvetzner@marquis-larson.c

United States of America
Ramsport47
Commander
Commander
Vessel Info: 1998 Carver 310 Santego

Re: New Carver Dealer Anouncement

Postby Ramsport47 » January 23rd, 2015, 6:58 am

In our area, after Carver exited their financial issues, they gave the area to Skipper Bud's after my company had it for 47 years. Skipper Bud's has yet to show a Carver at a boat show, and never even have any brochures to hand out. Really disappointed in them. Carver went from being one of the largest brands in the area to not seeing a new one in our area since 2009! Can't sell 'em if you don't stock 'em!
Kenny
1998 Carver 310 Santego
T-Merc 350 Mag MPI (300hp)
Port: Cedar Point Marina, Sandusky, Ohio

eric_b
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1986 Carver 3227 Convertible

Re: New Carver Dealer Anouncement

Postby eric_b » January 26th, 2015, 4:19 pm

They had a C-34 in their showroom last year and while they eventually sold it, it took quite some time. They focus on Tiara and Cruisers. The Carver brand is an afterthought on Lake Erie with Skipperbuds.
1986 Carver 3227 Convertible

Return to “General Boating Discussion”