Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

buying a boat, help to choose!

ImageThis forum is for general discussion of all things Boating. If it's boating related and doesn't fit in another forum, post it here!

Topic author United States of America
Jon2
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: carver 26 santa cruz

buying a boat, help to choose!

Postby Jon2 » June 20th, 2019, 9:59 am

Looking for a boat for my wife. Basically, something small to go back and forth from Glendale docks to Welch. Pretty much decided on a Boston Whaler but am torn between the 150 Super Sport and the 150 Montauk.

I'm thinking the side console of the supersport might make it easier for her to dock than the center console of the Montauk.

Does anyone have any experience with either of these that can offer some advice?

Also, does the Montauk have a self-bailing hull?? I know the Super Sport does and this is a must for us.

Thanks!

Return to “General Boating Discussion”