Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

How about this....

ImageThis forum is for general discussion of all things Boating. If it's boating related and doesn't fit in another forum, post it here!

United States of America
Sadey
First Mate
First Mate
Vessel Info: Former owner of a 2003 Carver 356 with 8.1 Mercs
Agradecida
Current owner 1989 60’ Hatteras MY with 8v92 Detroit’s
Benedetto

Re: How about this....

Postby Sadey » November 27th, 2019, 9:57 am

You are to kind Cooler. I thought about changing my info but wasn’t sure how it would be received. I’ll dig into my photo file shortly. We are taking care of the engine room stuff right now. The admiral thought it best to have the Detroit heaters in fine working order before we do the soft goods. Yes, she is one cool chick. I’ll find some before and after photos. Have a happy and safe thanksgiving everyone here!!
Thank you for the help!

Dave & Trina

Canada
Pat H
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Re: How about this....

Postby Pat H » December 6th, 2019, 7:41 pm

Hi all,
1. 1970something Tempest with Mercury 115. Fun 1st boat. Drivers seat pulled out of the rotten floor on a turn and I went flying.
2. Bayliner Bass boat with 75hp Force. Piece of shit boat but I had so much fun on it.
3. VIP Cuddy cabin 23 foot with 351? Bought at an auction for $6000. Ran well luckily enough. Traded it in for my next boat and they gave me 14k for it.
4. Brand new Rinker FiestaVee 242. Pretty good little cruiser with a 5l merc. Traded it in one year later for next boat.
5. Brand new 1998 (year old at dealer) Rinker Fiesta Vee 280. Twin 4.3s. Had great fun on that boat but horrible build quality. Leaked everywhere. Could see the cored side around a porthole. Pretty sure that boat is scrap right now. 1st trip the house battery died on day 1 even when running all day. Found a wire that was 2 inches too short to reach the bus bar. So factory worker left it. Must have been Friday.
6. 1977 Egg Harbor 33. Now that boat was quality built. Even with its age it was still 10 times the boat as the last one. Huge for a 33 and would go through anything. Love it, but just sold it.
7. 1987 Carver 4227 Cockpit. Just bought it and it is in winter storage. Very excited.

Return to “General Boating Discussion”