Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Insurance Says No

ImageThis forum is for general discussion of all things Boating. If it's boating related and doesn't fit in another forum, post it here!

Canada
Craig_B
First Mate
First Mate
Vessel Info: 1988 Carver Santego 3067

Re: Insurance Says No

Postby Craig_B » April 2nd, 2020, 9:08 am

Looks like plenty of options. We use Cowan Insurance and when you are members of Canadian Power&Sail Squadron you get a discount.

Canada
PCOMT
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: "BRAKSPEAR"
1981 3007 Aft Cabin

Postby PCOMT » April 2nd, 2020, 1:42 pm

This is interesting, I have a 1981 carver 3007 in Sidney, BC and my renewal is coming up. I have not heard anything like that, hopefully I will not :)

My survey is due in early July and we have been taking with the broker, nothing has been said about no longer insuring us.

I will keep an eye open for this.

Thanks for the heads up!

Pcomt
Peter

Retired, but not tired, Looking forward to getting out there!

United States of America
byresch
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: In 2020 looking forward to good health and eventually buying a Carver.

Postby byresch » April 2nd, 2020, 11:35 pm

I see others recommended Markel Insurance, when I had a boat I always had them. I had cheaper quotes from other companies but they always covered me where ever I cruised and for a decent rate. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Return to “General Boating Discussion”