Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Would you live aboard your boat or a bigger one

ImageThis forum is for general discussion of all things Boating. If it's boating related and doesn't fit in another forum, post it here!

United States of America
ColRon
Admiral
Admiral
Vessel Info: 1989 Carver Santego 3867
“Escape Plan”

Re: Would you live aboard your boat or a bigger one

Postby ColRon » June 24th, 2020, 11:32 am

The admiral and I are considering it when we retire, but to do so, we want to upsize. We so spend a few weeks a year living on our current boat, but its a little small for full time. Plus we want to travel, the great loop is on our bucket list.
Ron
1989 Carver Santego 3867
“Escape Plan”
Murray, KY

:usa:

Topic author United States of America
Marcq
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: !989 Carver Santego 30

Re: Would you live aboard your boat or a bigger one

Postby Marcq » June 24th, 2020, 11:39 am

I think I could live aboard, here it could be all year long but I definitely would need a bigger boat with my man cave in it
Marc..

Return to “General Boating Discussion”