Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Any Carver/Trojan owners in the Toronto area?

ImageThis forum is for general discussion of all things Boating. If it's boating related and doesn't fit in another forum, post it here!

Topic author United States of America
SeaNile
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Any Carver/Trojan owners in the Toronto area?

Postby SeaNile » January 7th, 2021, 8:14 pm

I'm interested in a boat located in Toronto. Problem is I am in Philadelphia and there is no way to see the boat in person until the travel restrictions are relaxed and who knows when that will be. So my question is does anyone live in the Toronto area that would be interested in looking at a boat for me? It's on land, shrink-wrapped with a zipper and I just want an unbiased set of eyes on the boat. Pictures of the cushions, helm area, interior, etc.

Thanks!

United States of America
tomschauer
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1998 Carver 355
Suspicious Fishes !
2022 Kawasaki 310X

Re: Any Carver/Trojan owners in the Toronto area?

Postby tomschauer » January 7th, 2021, 10:44 pm

Did you look into hiring a surveyor to do this?

Topic author United States of America
SeaNile
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Re: Any Carver/Trojan owners in the Toronto area?

Postby SeaNile » January 7th, 2021, 11:31 pm

Survey has been completed. Just curious if someone more familiar with this brand and boat was local to check it out for a few minutes.

Return to “General Boating Discussion”