Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Air purifier

ImageThis forum is for general discussion of all things Boating. If it's boating related and doesn't fit in another forum, post it here!

United States of America
Frances Z
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Re: Air purifier

Postby Frances Z » August 23rd, 2021, 12:40 pm

You are definitely not wasting your time. Air purifiers for yacht are as important as for your home. You should check out Silveronyx Air Purifier. It will be perfect for you.

United States of America
Frances Z
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Postby Frances Z » August 23rd, 2021, 12:42 pm

You are definitely not wasting your time. Air purifier for a yacht is as important as for your home. You should check SilverOnyx air purifier. It will be perfect for you.

Wales
womide
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2022 Toyota Corolla Cross

Postby womide » July 14th, 2022, 11:23 pm

Try 12VDC or 120VAC.
My unit is pretty quiet, only at its highest speed, and setting does the sound come to somewhat a disruptive level. It seems powerful because of the size and because of the number of fans (6) it has inside, but it's hard to say definitively how powerful it is and nowhere on the literature or videos provided by a shark do I see a concrete size of the room that this is intended for leaving the customer to just guess.
The remote control works really well and the filter is very easy to deal with.
The literature says to clean the internal behind the filter every two months with a vacuum and maybe a cloth but no cleaning products. My filter, according to the digital display, comes with 4,400 hours of use and the unit keeps track of these apparently. I haven't seen the filters available for these, maybe they aren't released yet because they didn't come up on the website search.

Return to “General Boating Discussion”