Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Carver Yacht Sales

ImageThis forum is for general discussion of all things Boating. If it's boating related and doesn't fit in another forum, post it here!

Topic author United States of America
onaprwl
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2001 Carver Voyager Pilothouse 57 twin Cummins QSM11 535 17KW Gen.

Carver Yacht Sales

Postby onaprwl » March 30th, 2023, 12:47 pm

So I haven't been on here for quite a while so I'm not sure if this has been discussed already but, has Carver gone out of business, all the contacts I have for them are no good anymore and wonder where we can order parts from now. Any help, thanks.

Canada
bud37
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Carver Yacht Sales

Postby bud37 » March 30th, 2023, 12:59 pm

Yup they no longer exist as they were......have a quick forum search as there are some threads pertaining to all the goings on with the closing etc.
The above is strictly my opinion always based on years of doing...remember to support local business , it pays back.

Topic author United States of America
onaprwl
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2001 Carver Voyager Pilothouse 57 twin Cummins QSM11 535 17KW Gen.

Postby onaprwl » March 30th, 2023, 1:02 pm

Thanks, so has anyone found anywhere that sells replacement parts for our boats?

United States of America
buster53
Admiral
Admiral
Vessel Info: 2001, Carver 356

Postby buster53 » March 30th, 2023, 1:15 pm

onaprwl wrote:Thanks, so has anyone found anywhere that sells replacement parts for our boats?

Anything in particular you are looking for? The vast majority of “parts” were made by other manufacturers, not Carver. Anything you need, just ask, where can I find “…..”. Someone will have an answer.

United States of America
benica
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1997 355 Aft cabin. 7.4 engines.

Postby benica » April 1st, 2023, 3:14 am

onaprwl wrote:Source of the post So I haven't been on here for quite a while so I'm not sure if this has been discussed already but, has Carver gone out of business, all the contacts I have for them are no good anymore and wonder where we can order parts from now. Any help, thanks.

Greatlakesskipper.com

Return to “General Boating Discussion”