Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

For Sale Metal Radar Arch with light

Used boat parts, used Carver boat parts, trailers, dinghies, outboards, props...everything but the boats they were attached to. ALL ADS ARE FREE - USERS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POSTS TO PLACE AN AD
Forum rules
All classified ads for boat parts are free. Please be as specific as possible in describing your item. You can upload pictures too!

CarverYachtOwners.com and the owners of this forum take no responsibility for the authenticity of ads or legitimacy of items being sold. Buyers, please buy responsibly.

To place an ad start a new Topic. We reserve the right to delete ads from users with fewer than 10 posts.

Topic author United States of America
DC04884
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1994 310 Santego

For Sale Metal Radar Arch with light

Postby DC04884 » January 17th, 2019, 10:26 pm

I have a metal radar arch off of a 1994 Santego, with light for sale in Ashtabula, Ohio. Asking $500 OBO.
Thank you!

United States of America
JustPeachy310
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1994 Santego 310

Re: For Sale Metal Radar Arch with light

Postby JustPeachy310 » May 22nd, 2019, 9:59 am

Hi new to this forum and found while googling for an arch. Is this still available? Any other parts? Thanks, Don

United States of America
ColRon
Admiral
Admiral
Vessel Info: 1989 Carver Santego 3867
“Escape Plan”

Postby ColRon » May 23rd, 2019, 12:28 pm

JustPeachy310, Welcome aboard! I see you a fellow Santego owner. :down: Hopefully you will hear something back from DC04884 soon, but if not don't let that discourage you. This is a great forum with some very good people and a great body of knowledge. One of the best forums I've ever joined!
Ron
1989 Carver Santego 3867
“Escape Plan”
Murray, KY

:usa:

United States of America
captainrod
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1998 Carver Santego 380

Postby captainrod » July 1st, 2019, 6:46 pm

I recently acquired a 1998 38' Santego that the previous owner was selling off the parts piece by piece. Including a/c's, stove, fridge, sinks, stove and even the bow rails.Yes, it is sad. I have been trying to find a salvaged model about the same year to get parts.

Any ideas.

Return to “Boat Parts For Sale”