Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Winter cover_ for sale_ fits Carver 390

Used boat parts, used Carver boat parts, trailers, dinghies, outboards, props...everything but the boats they were attached to. ALL ADS ARE FREE - USERS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POSTS TO PLACE AN AD
Forum rules
All classified ads for boat parts are free. Please be as specific as possible in describing your item. You can upload pictures too!

CarverYachtOwners.com and the owners of this forum take no responsibility for the authenticity of ads or legitimacy of items being sold. Buyers, please buy responsibly.

To place an ad start a new Topic. We reserve the right to delete ads from users with fewer than 10 posts.

Topic author Canada
brico
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Winter cover_ for sale_ fits Carver 390

Postby brico » January 29th, 2018, 11:05 pm

Hi,

I have fo sale professionally custom made (by Lohmann Sails & Covers www.boatcovers.ca ) winter cover for 1994 Carver 390 (now gone) consisting of three sections, one in each of the bags featured on the photographs. Attached is also the photo of the boat for which this cover is made for. The cover is in very good condition with no rips or tears. Unfortunately I do not have good photo of the boat with the cover on, never thought I'd need one....

This would be ideal for a boat in Pacific North West to protect it from continuous rain, mould and humidity that we experience here. Once put on in the fall will protect the boat from rain and reduce the number of days you will have to spend cleaning that green slimy stuff, removing black streaks and will obviously prolong the life of the wax you put-on the boat during summer. It will help if you have window or deck leaks and in general protect the boat from so much rain and occasional snow that we get here in PNW.

New cover cost from Lehmann is CAD $5200 (plus 12% sales tax) with weeks and sometimes months of waiting. I ask for $1000 (Canadian) $800 US plus shipping (anywhere in US and Canada) if not local pickup or delivery. It takes 2-3 hours to fit and 1-2 hours to remove and fold back in the bag. Putting it on can be done even if it is raining. Taking it off, has to be done on a dry day to prevent mould while it sits in the bag over the summer months.

I can help a potential buyer to fit it for the first time if the boat is in Vancouver or nearby. The general fitting instructions are on Lohmann website with videos.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AV8ORed
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2000 Carver 356 aft cabin

Re: Winter cover_ for sale_ fits Carver 390

Postby AV8ORed » February 1st, 2018, 8:24 pm

would this cover work on a 2000 356 aft cabin?

United States of America
mjk1040
Admiral
Admiral
Vessel Info: 1998 355 AC/MY "Deja Vu"

Postby mjk1040 » February 2nd, 2018, 1:42 pm

AV80Red, it'll fit ur boat how ever it will be way to long. Ur boat is lacking the cockpit. I was considering myself especially if it was made of the slippery type fabric. The snow here would be an issue if it was plain canvas.
Mike :down:
I'd Rather Be Boating!
1989 Sea Ray Seville
1986 Carver Mariner 32'
1990's Thompson 22' Cuddy Cabin
1990's 4Winns 245 Vista Cruiser
1980's Thompson 19' Open Bow

Canada
devindegroote
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Postby devindegroote » July 30th, 2018, 9:05 am

Is this still available?

United States of America
AlwaysSunny
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1994 Carver 390 Aft
7.4L

Postby AlwaysSunny » September 19th, 2018, 9:43 pm

Is the winter cover still available? I'd like to purchase asap.

Thank you,
Tom

tgjeffersjr@gmail.com

Canada
Viper
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1989 Carver 3807 Aft Cabin

Postby Viper » September 20th, 2018, 6:50 am

Because he has sold the boat, he may not visit the forum anymore and see your inquiry. Try sending him an email, hopefully the address he supplied is still valid.

https://www.carveryachtowners.com/memberlist.php?mode=email&u=3792

Return to “Boat Parts For Sale”