Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Salon table wanted

Used boat parts, used Carver boat parts, trailers, dinghies, outboards, props...everything but the boats they were attached to. ALL ADS ARE FREE - USERS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POSTS TO PLACE AN AD
Forum rules
All classified ads for boat parts are free. Please be as specific as possible in describing your item. You can upload pictures too!

CarverYachtOwners.com and the owners of this forum take no responsibility for the authenticity of ads or legitimacy of items being sold. Buyers, please buy responsibly.

To place an ad start a new Topic. We reserve the right to delete ads from users with fewer than 10 posts.

Topic author United States of America
Mrbigler
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1987 3207 Aft Cabin with Kohler 7.5R27 generator

Salon table wanted

Postby Mrbigler » December 24th, 2019, 10:39 am

I’m looking to buy another salon table like this one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Canada
Viper
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: 1989 Carver 3807 Aft Cabin

Re: Salon table wanted

Postby Viper » December 27th, 2019, 11:00 pm

Have one just like it on the aft deck. Not for sale though! Good luck with your search. Try salvage yards like: http://www.themarineconnection.com/
Send them an email with a picture, they've always been good at replying to me in a timely manner.

Canada
Tireless
Commander
Commander
Vessel Info: 2006 Carver 44 CMY
Volvo Penta D6 370 HP

Postby Tireless » December 29th, 2019, 1:06 pm

If you are unable to land a table that you have pictured on your post, I have an option for you. I was looking for a high/low table for our aft deck and found this company on line. I have posted this before for some looking for a table. Look on line at marineteak.co.uk. They have all different sizes and shapes, with a variety of pedestals.

This is one one I purchased. It has a gas filled pedestal that adjusts up and down to be used as a coffee/dining table. Very good quality. It also folds in half when not in use to shrink the foot print. They have a flat rate shipping policy, that for me cost $40 for one or more items.

Table and the base are very stable and does not move, even in heavy water.

We are very pleased and the company has a great web site and are very easy to deal with.

Greg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

United States of America
RGrew176
Admiral
Admiral
Vessel Info: 2022 Stingray 182 SC

Postby RGrew176 » December 30th, 2019, 3:53 am

Tireless, that is a really nice looking table.
Rick Grew

2022 Stingray 182 SC

2004 Past Commodore
West River Yacht & Cruising Club

United States of America
Kgkildow
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2005 Carver 56 Voyager

Postby Kgkildow » March 24th, 2021, 4:13 pm

Note I just tried the marineteak website and it says they are closed and no longer in business

Canada
Tireless
Commander
Commander
Vessel Info: 2006 Carver 44 CMY
Volvo Penta D6 370 HP

Postby Tireless » March 25th, 2021, 9:44 am

Kgkildow wrote:Source of the post Note I just tried the marineteak website and it says they are closed and no longer in business

Yes I just tried myself. That is a shame, as they had a very nice product line. Looks like they fell victim to Covid 19, like so many other businesses. Maybe they will return when things settle down.

Greg

United States of America
tjh408
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2003 Carver 360 Sport Sedan

Postby tjh408 » March 25th, 2021, 4:40 pm

You can try this one https://www.arrigonidesign.com/product/ ... pass-rose/ certainly not cheap! very nice!

Return to “Boat Parts For Sale”