Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Hard Top

Used boat parts, used Carver boat parts, trailers, dinghies, outboards, props...everything but the boats they were attached to. ALL ADS ARE FREE - USERS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POSTS TO PLACE AN AD
Forum rules
All classified ads for boat parts are free. Please be as specific as possible in describing your item. You can upload pictures too!

CarverYachtOwners.com and the owners of this forum take no responsibility for the authenticity of ads or legitimacy of items being sold. Buyers, please buy responsibly.

To place an ad start a new Topic. We reserve the right to delete ads from users with fewer than 10 posts.

Topic author Canada
2impulsive
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1986 Carver Riviera 2807

Hard Top

Postby 2impulsive » January 15th, 2020, 11:21 am

wanted - hard top for a 1986 Carver Riviera 2807

United States of America
Petemait
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Vessel Info: 1983 Carver Riviera

Re: Hard Top

Postby Petemait » June 15th, 2020, 11:09 am

Did you have any luck with this? I am interested in potentially switching to a hard top as well for our Riviera.
Thanks,
Pete
Pete

1983 Riviera 2807

Boston, MA

Topic author Canada
2impulsive
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1986 Carver Riviera 2807

Postby 2impulsive » September 26th, 2020, 5:26 am

No, they are very hard to find.

United States of America
cpoint
Commander
Commander
Vessel Info: 2000 Carver 356 aft cabin

Postby cpoint » January 5th, 2021, 4:53 pm

I could not find any for my carver 356 either. there is one out in FL, but they are not custom, So I kinda designed one, but have not had chance to create it yet... It is designed to be lightweight but strong. In same shape of the current canvas top. I have the material planned out, but need to practice fiberglass making for the ridges.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Canada
kingstonal
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Postby kingstonal » January 19th, 2021, 7:35 pm

Al’s marine services will be suppling and installing hardtops beginning in the summer of 2021. Just getting jigs built. Can contact me through Als marine services Facebook page or Alsmarine.ca

Canada
Uncle Mike
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: Carver Riviera 2807 1986

Postby Uncle Mike » January 20th, 2021, 9:38 am

2impulsive wrote:Source of the post Alsmarine.ca

Keep us posted on your progress, a hard top could be a nice addition on my Riviera too;)

Return to “Boat Parts For Sale”