Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Inflatable Trailer

Used boat parts, used Carver boat parts, trailers, dinghies, outboards, props...everything but the boats they were attached to. ALL ADS ARE FREE - USERS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POSTS TO PLACE AN AD
Forum rules
All classified ads for boat parts are free. Please be as specific as possible in describing your item. You can upload pictures too!

CarverYachtOwners.com and the owners of this forum take no responsibility for the authenticity of ads or legitimacy of items being sold. Buyers, please buy responsibly.

To place an ad start a new Topic. We reserve the right to delete ads from users with fewer than 10 posts.

Topic author United States of America
Cork the Whine
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1997, 355AC

Inflatable Trailer

Postby Cork the Whine » July 26th, 2020, 8:36 pm

Hi all,
I have a Falcon F300 inflatable and I'm looking for a trailer. Any recommendations? I need the trailer twice a year for 90 miles. Would a pwc trailer work for this?

Thanks!

Liechtenstein
chpsk8
First Mate
First Mate
Vessel Info: 1995 Carver Aft Cabin Motor Yacht... Hull #001

Re: Inflatable Trailer

Postby chpsk8 » July 26th, 2020, 10:15 pm

I use a Pwc trailer for my mercury 350 ocean runner. Pretty slick. I got a steel yacht club trailer brand new from a pwc dealer for about $800

United States of America
km1125
Admiral
Admiral

Postby km1125 » July 26th, 2020, 11:05 pm

Is that a hard bottom inflatable? If so, any PWC or small boat trailer would work fine.

United States of America
SplashyLady
Captain
Captain
Vessel Info: Carver 3227 Sedan Convertible
1986 - 260 Mercruisers - Kohler 5E

Postby SplashyLady » July 27th, 2020, 3:31 pm

I think the Falcon 300 Tender is pretty cool! :down: You can put it on just about any trailer for 90 miles. A PWC trailer would work, or a flat trailer, or landscape trailer, etc. Just tie it down well and put some cushioning where you need it.
Captain John
Past Commodore, Peninsula Yacht Club
Lake Norman, NC
Carver 3227 - "Splashy Lady"
Aquasport 222CCP - "Gone Fission"

Canada
bud37
Admiral
Admiral

Postby bud37 » July 31st, 2020, 7:50 am

You know , in all these years, I have heard of an inflatable boat ...but never an inflatable trailer...... :-D ... :lol:

Sorry , it just struck me funny...

The PWC ones will work for a rib but they have to be adjustable so the tubes will clear the fenders etc.....just check the fit first.
The above is strictly my opinion always based on years of doing...remember to support local business , it pays back.

Canada
Midnightsun
CYO Supporter
CYO Supporter
Vessel Info: The Midnight Sun
2007 41CMY
Volvo D6-370's

Postby Midnightsun » July 31st, 2020, 8:09 am

LOL, got the same message when I saw inflatable trailer. Held back on commenting. :-D
Cheers, Hans
2007 Carver 41 CMY
Twin Volvo D6-370's
Montreal, Canada
Midnight Sun I Photos

United States of America
km1125
Admiral
Admiral

Postby km1125 » August 3rd, 2020, 10:58 am

Too bad you weren't closer. I just picked up a 'new to me' inflatable and it came with a 2017 "like new" condition trailer that I don't need. It is a nice single-place lowboy karavan.

As mentioned earlier, you just need to make sure the bunks are setup properly so the tubes don't rub on the fenders. (the one I bought they did because the PO didn't adjust them... luckily no damage because they didn't use it much!)

Return to “Boat Parts For Sale”