Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Volvo Penta QL1200-24 Parts Available

Used boat parts, used Carver boat parts, trailers, dinghies, outboards, props...everything but the boats they were attached to. ALL ADS ARE FREE - USERS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POSTS TO PLACE AN AD
Forum rules
All classified ads for boat parts are free. Please be as specific as possible in describing your item. You can upload pictures too!

CarverYachtOwners.com and the owners of this forum take no responsibility for the authenticity of ads or legitimacy of items being sold. Buyers, please buy responsibly.

To place an ad start a new Topic. We reserve the right to delete ads from users with fewer than 10 posts.

Topic author United States of America
prpsymbol
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2001 Carver 466

Volvo Penta QL1200-24 Parts Available

Postby prpsymbol » April 24th, 2021, 10:19 am

I recently had to replace my QL1200 due to a drive train failure (I haven't taken it apart so I don't know exactly what failed) and I kept all of the parts. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

United States of America
Coldcruisin
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Re: Volvo Penta QL1200-24 Parts Available

Postby Coldcruisin » August 10th, 2021, 2:30 pm

Hello, do you still have the parts? How did you make out on the diagnosis if at all. Interested in the props.
Thanks

Topic author United States of America
prpsymbol
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2001 Carver 466

Postby prpsymbol » August 10th, 2021, 2:59 pm

Hi, yes still have the parts. I knew the thruster was trashed, because of the horrible metal-on-metal crunching sounds that came out of the bow when I turned it on, followed by the high-pitch whirr of an unburdened motor. Motor is fine, props ar fine, t-drive is trash.[image]
IMG_0547.JPG
[/image]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

United States of America
Coldcruisin
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Postby Coldcruisin » August 10th, 2021, 3:33 pm

sent a pm

Canada
ontariojeff
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2003 Carver 570

Postby ontariojeff » February 19th, 2022, 9:41 pm

Hello,

My QL1200 in a 2003 carver 570,
the motor and running gear seem to be fine, I would be interested in most of the other parts, relay solenoid etc...

United States of America
Coldcruisin
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Postby Coldcruisin » November 28th, 2022, 3:03 pm

Made a deal on the props and op disappeared.

Return to “Boat Parts For Sale”