Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Raymarine e127

Used boat parts, used Carver boat parts, trailers, dinghies, outboards, props...everything but the boats they were attached to. ALL ADS ARE FREE - USERS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POSTS TO PLACE AN AD
Forum rules
All classified ads for boat parts are free. Please be as specific as possible in describing your item. You can upload pictures too!

CarverYachtOwners.com and the owners of this forum take no responsibility for the authenticity of ads or legitimacy of items being sold. Buyers, please buy responsibly.

To place an ad start a new Topic. We reserve the right to delete ads from users with fewer than 10 posts.

Topic author United States of America
mikesparker
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1985 3227 w/Crusader 220s

Raymarine e127

Postby mikesparker » November 3rd, 2021, 6:00 pm

Up for sale is a Raymarine e127 12" Multi-Function Hybrid Touch Display. I bought this used a couple of weeks ago and when I went to hook it up, I figured out that my transducer is not compatible with this unit. I have a CHIRP transducer and this unit utilizes a DIGITAL one. Oops! While I had it plugged in, I set up the radar w/overlay, the autopilot and all the other navigation goodies this has...everything works like it should.

The touch screen functions great after calibrating it and has no scratches that I can see. The bezel is almost imperfection-free with just a few minor "wear and tear" scratches.

This unit comes with a factory silicone cover in fantastic shape...no cables or brackets are available.

I'm asking $850 OBO, which is well below the going rate for these units.

From Raymarine:

The e-Series 12.1" e127 multifunction display (MFD) is designed to deliver no-compromise performance, incredible networking capability, and a superior user experience. Ideal for sail and power boats of all types. The e127 has an ultra-bright, sunlight viewable LCD screen and LED backlighting for maximum power savings. e-Series MFDs all feature Raymarine's HybridTouch user interface offering full touch screen or button-based control.

The e127 comes with a convenient built-in HD Digital Sounder, capable of imaging fish and bottom structure at depths to 3,000 feet. The e127 MFD also includes a standard built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver. The e127 has dual chart reader slots for Navionics charts on microSD cards.

The e127 is a networking powerhouse with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Networking. Use the e127's Wi-Fi to stream its video display to your Apple iPhone or iPad. Synchronize waypoints and routes wirelessly to the Navionics Lakes and Marine app. Control your e127 display right from the helm with the optional RCU-3 Bluetooth Remote Control (sold separately.) The e127 can also control your smart phone or MP3 player's music playback using Bluetooth control right from the MFD.

The e127 also offer robust wired networking including SeaTalkhs, SeaTalkng, NMEA2000, NMEA 0183 and one composite video input. The e127 offers expanded video capability with an additional composite input, and high resolution video output using the optional e-Series Video Accessory Cable (sold separately). Network up to 6 displays together and match them with your choice of Raymarine HD Color radar scanners, sounder modules, thermal imaging cameras, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS transceivers, marine cameras and more.

The Raymarine e127 includes a rubberized protective sun cover, flush mounting kit, power/data/video cable, installation guide and a multi-language handbook on CD-ROM.

Key Features:
12.1" sunlight viewable LCD displays with LED backlighting
HybridTouch User interface with LightHouse offers fast, easy control using touchscreen or keypad/Unicontroller
Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver
Built-in HD Digital sonar
Available with our without Navionics ready-to-navigate charts on microSD card
Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices
Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control
Dual core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance
Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalkhs networking
Mix and match any combination of c-Series or e-Series displays
Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or entertainment source
Optional second composite input and video output using accessory video cable (sold separately)
Works with Raymarine digital radar scanners, digital sounder modules, thermal night vision systems, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more
e127.jpg
e127(1).jpg
e127(2).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mikesparker
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Re: Raymarine e127

Postby mikesparker » January 20th, 2022, 2:53 am

Price Lowered to $750 shipped to mainland US!!!!

mikesparker
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Re: Raymarine e127

Postby mikesparker » February 3rd, 2022, 9:28 pm

Still available!

Return to “Boat Parts For Sale”