Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

San Diego peeps.

Chat with fellow Carver owners about cruising destinations and more. Plan rendezvous, raft ups & get together's here.

Topic author United States of America
Solana
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 38' Carver Santego - Complete refit 2016/2017

San Diego peeps.

Postby Solana » May 1st, 2015, 1:42 am

Hey folks, seems like most everyone on this forum is far away for us to get together on excursions. I would like to find Members that are located in the Southern California area (San Diego) that may be interested inraft ups, excursions or just plain ol' socializing.

United States of America
jnick
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2000 Voyager 450
Twin Volvo 460

Re: San Diego peeps.

Postby jnick » May 17th, 2015, 8:20 pm

Well I'm not in San Diego but we are in So Cal, boating mainly at Catalina Island. We stay mainly at Emerald Bay or the Isthmus, occasionally getting to Avalon. I agree, most posts and activities too far away to participate. Would be open to participate with other Carver owners out here on the left coast

Jerry

Topic author United States of America
Solana
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 38' Carver Santego - Complete refit 2016/2017

Re: San Diego peeps.

Postby Solana » September 13th, 2017, 1:47 am

Sorry for my 2 year late reply but I lost my password and just got lazy to obtain a new one. (embarrassed). We live in Murrieta (near Temecula) we putt around the San Diego area (generally) if you're ever in the area let us know. Would welcome the company.

Return to “Boating & Cruising Lifesyle”