Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Where to attach my kayak?

Chat with fellow Carver owners about cruising destinations and more. Plan rendezvous, raft ups & get together's here.

Topic author United States of America
darylann
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1992 Carver 33 Aft Cabin... My first boat!
Dreamed and schemed for 7 years, and finally made it happen in 2017!

Where to attach my kayak?

Postby darylann » November 10th, 2017, 7:03 pm

I haven't really thought about it much, but I have a 10' recreational kayak that I would like to have with me when I start doing some serious boating with my Carver 33, anchoring out, etc., and am wondering how best to attach it without it being too much in the way. Does anyone have any photos showing how they've done this?
1992 Carver 33 Aft Cabin
Peoria, IL (for now)
:captain: My first boat!

Canada
bud37
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Where to attach my kayak?

Postby bud37 » November 10th, 2017, 7:35 pm

Most people up here bungee them to the sides of the front deck railings.....some on the inside some to the outside, more towards the bow.Seems to be the most convenient spot....... :beergood:
The above is strictly my opinion always based on years of doing...remember to support local business , it pays back.

Topic author United States of America
darylann
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1992 Carver 33 Aft Cabin... My first boat!
Dreamed and schemed for 7 years, and finally made it happen in 2017!

Re: Where to attach my kayak?

Postby darylann » November 14th, 2017, 1:34 pm

bud37 wrote:Source of the post Most people up here bungee them to the sides of the front deck railings.....some on the inside some to the outside, more towards the bow.Seems to be the most convenient spot....... :beergood:

Thanks! Sounds like a plan! 8-)
1992 Carver 33 Aft Cabin
Peoria, IL (for now)
:captain: My first boat!

Return to “Boating & Cruising Lifesyle”