Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

boating is finally here.... Yahoo...

Chat with fellow Carver owners about cruising destinations and more. Plan rendezvous, raft ups & get together's here.

Topic author Canada
bud37
Admiral
Admiral

Re: ? weeks to boating , Ha

Postby bud37 » May 5th, 2018, 8:51 am

So a day late for me to say " May the Fourth be With You".. :-D ..appropriate for yesterday as we had 60 + Mph wind gusts.......what a change in the weather, much nicer and finally as of today the ice is gone between my boat and the next, so we can do the hull now, shrink off tomorrow.....soon........ :beergood:
The above is strictly my opinion always based on years of doing...remember to support local business , it pays back.

United States of America
RGrew176
Admiral
Admiral
Vessel Info: 2022 Stingray 182 SC

Re: ? weeks to boating , Ha

Postby RGrew176 » May 6th, 2018, 4:02 am

Once I get my hull waxed I can launch. Hoping to get in the water no later than sometime next week.
Rick Grew

2022 Stingray 182 SC

2004 Past Commodore
West River Yacht & Cruising Club

Topic author Canada
bud37
Admiral
Admiral

Re: boating is finally here.... Yahoo...

Postby bud37 » May 22nd, 2018, 4:09 pm

Well, well....so it has been a grand total of 17 weeks to the day almost from the first post of 11 weeks to golf/ boating. The boss has been golfing for two weeks now and wait for it...the boat is in its slip as of today, and fitting tribute we did it in the rain :-D ....dont care it floats and ran just fine.......so there you have it the end to my little Saga, promise not to mention it again until perhaps next year......but next winter will be spent in the south.. :down: ..

Happy Boating everyone, and may you have good luck to follow you......... :beergood: :beergood: :beergood:
The above is strictly my opinion always based on years of doing...remember to support local business , it pays back.

United States of America
RGrew176
Admiral
Admiral
Vessel Info: 2022 Stingray 182 SC

Re: boating is finally here.... Yahoo...

Postby RGrew176 » May 23rd, 2018, 4:28 am

Hoping to launch soon. Still waiting on the crew that will buff and wax my hull. I will make up for it next year. I will launch as close to April 1st as the weather allows.
Rick Grew

2022 Stingray 182 SC

2004 Past Commodore
West River Yacht & Cruising Club

Return to “Boating & Cruising Lifesyle”