Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Boating/Golf......ASAP...

Chat with fellow Carver owners about cruising destinations and more. Plan rendezvous, raft ups & get together's here.

Topic author Canada
bud37
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Boating/Golf......ASAP...

Postby bud37 » May 27th, 2019, 5:57 am

darrenlife wrote:Source of the post Proud to say I can participate in this thread! The Trent Severn Waterway had to delay its opening due to high water which caused a ripple effect in my plans to move our Carver to our home port. The anxiety was worth it, moved from Port Severn, Ontario to ORILLIA without incident and had the pleasure of this sunrise.

Nice and peaceful......what was the current like in those narrow sections?
The above is strictly my opinion always based on years of doing...remember to support local business , it pays back.

Canada
darrenlife
First Mate
First Mate
Vessel Info: 2002 Carver 410 Sport Sedan

Postby darrenlife » May 30th, 2019, 3:19 pm

Lots of current in the narrow sections. I didn’t throttle down at all in the 10kph zones because 16kph turned into 9kph in the current

Topic author Canada
bud37
Admiral
Admiral

Postby bud37 » June 3rd, 2019, 1:37 pm

A little local weather info from this morning........it SNOWED in Algonquin park last night...... :-O
The above is strictly my opinion always based on years of doing...remember to support local business , it pays back.

Return to “Boating & Cruising Lifesyle”