Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Aft Bench Seat Cover for a 1989 3467 Santego

Chat with fellow Carver owners about cruising destinations and more. Plan rendezvous, raft ups & get together's here.

Topic author United States of America
Hoover33
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1989 3467 Santego

Aft Bench Seat Cover for a 1989 3467 Santego

Postby Hoover33 » October 27th, 2020, 6:59 pm

Hi Carver Experts!
Can one of you tell me where to get an aft bench seat cover for my 1989 3467 Santego? The old cover is wearing out and I like to cover the seat when I leave the boat to keep the Spider POOH off of it as much as possible.

Thank you in advanced.

Sincerely,
Sick of Spiders a.k.a. William :help:

United States of America
ColRon
Admiral
Admiral
Vessel Info: 1989 Carver Santego 3867
“Escape Plan”

Re: Aft Bench Seat Cover for a 1989 3467 Santego

Postby ColRon » October 27th, 2020, 7:18 pm

If you have the old cover, you can take it to an upholstery shop and have them make you a new one using the old one as a pattern.
Ron
1989 Carver Santego 3867
“Escape Plan”
Murray, KY

:usa:

Return to “Boating & Cruising Lifesyle”