Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

370 voyager or 37 to 38 aft

The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Carver Yachts.

Topic author Canada
bud37
Admiral
Admiral

Re: 370 voyager or 37 to 38 aft

Postby bud37 » May 14th, 2015, 8:40 pm

Well folks, the 390 is off the table,too many odd issues that I won't go into....it is looking more and more like the 370 at the end of the season unless something crops up.....we are going to look at a 3807,a bit old, has the glass stringers etc, looks real good in pics ( don't they all).
Probably the only thing I would like some more info on would be the fuel tank lives in these models.....Mike
The above is strictly my opinion always based on years of doing...remember to support local business , it pays back.

United States of America
g36
Admiral
Admiral
Vessel Info: 1997 Carver 405

Re: 370 voyager or 37 to 38 aft

Postby g36 » May 18th, 2015, 8:43 pm

i have 405 aft cabin i would make a suggestion of looking at this or a 406. stairs up from the swim platform instead of a ladder and also a full size walkaround queen berth in the aft cabin. a ton of access to the engines without any weird contortions making maintenance a breeze plus a few other items.... yes i love our boat
1997 Carver 405
Crusader xli
The Black Pearl
Soddy Daisy Tn.

Return to “Carver Yachts Forum - Model Discussion”