Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

3007 List

The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Carver Yachts.

Topic author
AndrewGraydon
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 1981 3007, "Shin Eh"

3007 List

Postby AndrewGraydon » July 17th, 2013, 8:46 am

Just a quick question to the other 3007 owners. I have a noticeable list to the right (looking to the front of the boat) when I fill the water. I understand that the tank is on that side, but has anyone done anything ingenious to solve this :) ?

Andrew

Canada
Salty Cat
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 3007 Aft Cabin 1982
International Harvester 9.0 Diesel engine

Re: 3007 List

Postby Salty Cat » July 20th, 2013, 12:37 am

Hi, Andrew - we have a 1982 3007 and we have two identical tanks, one each side, they are tee'd together and fill evenly.
Michael

Dpoelstra
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog

Re: 3007 List

Postby Dpoelstra » August 21st, 2013, 11:53 pm

You will have the same problem with the fuel tanks. I installed a Y valve in the water line so I can draw from which ever tank I need to to balance the boat. I absolutely deplore any list at all...it makes me NUTS!
Dan
"Brown Eyed Girl"
1981 Carver 3007 30ft. Aft Cabin
Huntington Harbour, Ca

"But why's the rum gone....?"

Return to “Carver Yachts Forum - Model Discussion”