Welcome to Carver Yachts Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Carver Yachts to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Carver Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Carver or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on CarverYachtOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

350 Mariner ice maker on bridge

The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Carver Yachts.

Topic author United States of America
pitshop
Scurvy Dog
Scurvy Dog
Vessel Info: 2000 350 Mariner

350 Mariner ice maker on bridge

Postby pitshop » May 26th, 2017, 6:48 pm

Hello, all,

Just signed papers on a 2000 350 Mariner this afternoon! Won't be able to splash it for another 2-3 weeks, due to repairs that were discovered at survey, but looking forward to this new adventure. I did have my first (of many, I'm sure) question: has anybody removed the ice maker on the bridge and replaced it with a fridge? If so, where did you get the fridge? Any info is greatly appreciated and have a great Memorial Day weekend!

Canada
bud37
Admiral
Admiral

Re: 350 Mariner ice maker on bridge

Postby bud37 » May 26th, 2017, 6:55 pm

Welcome to the forum......I believe someone did, can't remember who but if you do a search you may find it, I think in their case they had to make a small adjustment to the opening size........ :beergood:
The above is strictly my opinion always based on years of doing...remember to support local business , it pays back.

Return to “Carver Yachts Forum - Model Discussion”